PECATU INDAH RESORT is a 325-hectare resort area with tailor-made developments built around Bali’s unique culture and tropical setting. The resort is intended to suit all lifestyles, those who seek exclusive hide-aways, families, as well as the outgoing and young at heart. There is also a wide residential palette that offers a variety of luxury residences overlooking the golf course and the magnificent Indian Ocean.
The resort has signature residences, hotels, and facilities that operate with hospitality and the highest safety, so you can have a pleasurable experience visiting or living at Pecatu Indah Resort.
As a resort-development area approached with integrated master planning by PT Bali Pecatu Graha, Pecatu Indah Resort has future plans in development surrounding the medical, wellness, education, tourism, and sports sectors to further enhance the various lifestyle opportunities offered here.
In Bali, developers are obligated to a set of rules and guidelines according to government policy such as, but not limited to:
- Allocation of areas for certain tourism activities according to their potential.
- Maintain environmental sustainability.
- Maintain characteristics of local traditional architecture.
- Land lost and their respective land use must provide open space by provision of parks and gardens.
- Maximum building coverage area of 50 percent.
- Maximum concrete structure height of 15 meters.
- The temple is an important place of worship for Hindus and is subject to architectural preservation.